This edition will give an in-depth analysis of the finance industry in the Nordic region, the lessons learned and best practices that the world has seen from this part of Europe. By embracing the challenges and trends this region is dealing with, we are aiming to provide a precise forecast for what is next in the finance industry and provide various answers and strategies suitable for the Nordic region.
Hear from the leading professionals and experts and learn how they are coping with the challenges in the industry
Thomas B. Normann
Esben Bistrup Halvorsen
09:00 - 10:30
Speaker: Etienne Yuan, Annica Stenstrom
- The Economic Rationale for Customer Centric Innovation in Banking
- Trade union perspective on the disruption in the bank sector in Sweden
- Dissecting FinTech – What is their value in the Nordics
- Taking digital banking to a NEW LEVEL!
10:30 - 10:50
Use this great opportunity to mingle and to get to know your peers. Moreover, join us for a free coffee and learn more about our Conference competition
10:50 - 12:30
Speaker: Ado Fazlic
- How user experience will dictate mass adoption of new technology in payment
- PSD2 Regulation – Threat or Opportunity for the Nordic banks?
- Transferring risk, from Cash to Cashless! What about security and fraud management?
12:30 - 13:30
Great opportunity to discuss your everyday challenges with your peers over lunch and have a firsthand view on how they’ve dealt with them and make their digital transformation story a successful one.
13:30 - 15:00
Speaker: Susanne Hannestad, Franck Schuil
- Nordic fintech scaling for the world
- GAFA’s are marching in the finance industry – What is Nordic response to them?
- The Rise and Rise of Cryptocurrencies Boom and bust.
- The evolution of the blockchain narrative
15:00 - 15:20
Great opportunity to interact with market leaders in relaxing environment, exchange ideas and discuss innovations in financial industry
15:20 - 16:40
Speaker: Andreas Helgason, Nicolaj Hval - Thomsen,
- What are the expectation of the the next-gen banking?
- Banking with Artificial Intelligence
- Sustainability and Finance – What’s the Link?
- Exploring the future of crowdfunding
- Leaving the term P2P behind: understanding why institutions get involved in lending, borrowing, and crowdfunding in general
- Looking beyond partnerships: why are banks creating their own crowdfunding platforms
- Envisaging the next steps: what will crowdfunding look like in the future?
PANEL DISCUTION: Who will win the next-generation banking in the Nordic Region?