Are you fluent in Russian? Are you interested in a career in sales? Would like to work in a dynamic, working environment? If so check out the opening post in our company.
To match our ambitious plans for rapid growth, we are currently seeking bright ambitious and dynamic graduates, offering YOU to fulfill your career ambition, whether it be understanding the business cycle, international travel, earning competitive rewards, developing your organizational skills… or something else entirely.
Euro Events is a premium business information provider, organizing state of the art conferences and business events for industry leaders in Finance, Telecoms, Health-care industries working with majority of Global Fortune 500 Companies.
You will work closely with senior decision makers from the world’s largest and most innovative institutions, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored events. We provide world class training with excellent earnings through uncapped commissions and career development with outstanding opportunities through our fast-track management program internationally. [www.euro-events.co]
- 1y+ Sales Experience is an Asset [preferably cold calling];
- University Degree, Business Related– Resent graduates are welcomed as well
- Proficiency in Russian language is a must
- Ambitious, Hardworking Individual;
- Positive, Intelligent, passionate team member who likes challenges;
- Self-motivated, Results driven, Organized;
- Confident phone manner & ability to communicate at all levels.
- Competitive salary + very attractive bonus structure, with “no-limit” commission;
- Continuous Education: Professional Training, Growth & Development;
- Dynamic Sales Career for motivated personalities;Career Progression: Sales Executive > Senior Sales Executive > Team Leader > Assistant Sales Manager > Sales Manager > Sales Director;
- 4 weeks annual leave;
- Fun working environment;
- Representing the Company at our Conferences in major European / World capitals;
- Opportunity to learn about key industry and financial markets.
- Contacting new business clients via the telephone to secure paid registration for delegates attending our conferences
- Contacting established clients for new events to get repeat business and build good relationships for future business
- Promptly securing payments from our clients and maximizing conferences revenues
- Meeting personal and team targets
- Co-operating with the sales manager and production team to ensure the success of our future events
- Conducting Internet based research to gain market leads and acquire market knowledge.
Come and grow with us!
If you are interested in this career opportunity with EUROEVENTS, please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com